Manager, Pre-Sales at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 13 December, 2019
Deadline: 23 December, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
- To provide professional pre-sales inputs to the creation and maintenance of the Enterprise Business strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
- To manage EB’s pre-sales technical functions within the framework of an agreed sales strategy and to meet operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing Enterprise Business Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Assist department in planning pre-sales and developing budgets for the upcoming year and develop detailed plans in support of approved ES Sales operations, monitoring and periodically reporting progress of plans and budget.
- Track and report on management and utilization of combined budget, resources and delivery schedules per project and per milestone.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score.
- Promote a sustainable organizational culture that enhances employee productivity and oversee the management of the year on year performance of all dimensions of the Group Culture Audit.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Lead pre-sales team to meet agreed targets for profitability and revenues and routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Implement processes and procedures for effective day-to-day sales operations which support the sale of enterprise solutions to corporate and SME customers and ensure full integration and deployment of quality management processes within the Pre-Sales Operations.
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
- Provide pre-sales support using standard templates and procedures for professional sales engineering services and bid management.
- Manage systems engineering resources to support a number of opportunities in the corporate, carrier and SME sectors.
- Work closely with the post-sales team to ensure that pre-sales bid documents are developed in an efficient way to support subsequent contract documents Provide performance data to support management decision-making.
- Ensure capture of sales data, monitor sales performance and trends and generate assessment reports and analysis for management review.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
Normal MTNN working conditions
May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 6 - 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
BSc or HND
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
THE SALARY STUCTURE FOR MTN NIGERIA CAN BE FOUND ON MYSALARYSCALE.COM
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Manager, Customer Acquisition at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Availability and Capacity at MTN Nigeria
- Account Partner, Value Sales at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Enterprise Projects at MTN Nigeria
- Engineer, Network Security Planning at MTN Nigeria
- Advisor, Federal Executive Affairs at MTN Nigeria
- Coordinator, Project at MTN Nigeria
- Engineer, Final and User Acceptance Test at MTN Nigeria
- Engineer, NSMC NSS/VAS at MTN Nigeria
- Manager, Business Enablement at MTN Nigeria