People Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
Posted on: 13 December, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premier social innovation center seeks an experienced People Manager to lead positive employee relations including high levels of employee engagement, development, and retention in CcHUB. The role is also responsible for designing and implementing an efficient talent management system within the organization & its portfolio companies.
- As People Manager, you will also provide support to our portfolio companies and leverage core competencies and people's capabilities to drive business growth, lead organizational change and cultivate an energized, positive, creative and passionate culture within their organizations.
- Spearhead Human Capital initiatives that will span across talent acquisition, employee engagement, employee development, risk management, performance management, and Human Capital infrastructure.
- Support recruitment processes of the organization and hiring efforts to maintain compliance with company policies and contract requirements, and provide information and assistance to job applicants.
- Ensure high quality and effective human capital operations and administration – including new hire orientation, talent management and retention
- Collaborate with Unit heads within the organization in developing leadership programs focused on building talent and skills to prime for the success of future leaders and successors.
- Direct full HR Cycle Management for portfolio start-up companies.
- Provide oversight for all human capital functions and serve as the corporate interface for the coordination of all human capital activities.
- Participate in the development, delivery, and coordination of training activities at all levels to make certain that staff are knowledgeable regarding contract and corporate requirements pertaining to human capital.
- Champion and manage talent development initiatives of our portfolio companies to ensure efficient use of resources and strong positioning for growth.
- Review and make recommendations on employee performance and compensations.
- Track and report on key quantitative metrics for business performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- 3-5 years of supervisory/leadership experience as a Human Resources professional, and employee relations experience required.
- Experience managing human capital activities.
- Extensive knowledge of personnel and human capital practices; excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Strong interest in technology & social entrepreneurship
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Excellent training development and delivery skills.
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary.
- Health, dental and optical plans
- Work alongside world-class talent
- A culture of learning and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and training
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people
- A chance to make a social difference
- Weekly workouts
- Overall fun company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply