Preschool/Early Years Teacher at British Preparatory School
Posted on: 9 December, 2019
Deadline: 20 December, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at British Preparatory School
British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
Preschool/Early Years Teacher
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 5 years old in an early years school setting.
Qualification and Requirements
- Must have experience of English National Curriculum and EYFS curriculum with a minimum of 2 years teaching experience.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must live in Ibadan or willing to relocate.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of NCE, BSc, BA, PGDE in Education. A non-educational degree but with relevant experience and with/or useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- A diploma or certificate in Montessori Education or Early Years Education is an added advantage.
- Must be very computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from British Preparatory School
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Teaching Assistant at British Preparatory School