Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
Department: ITaas Implementation Engineer
- The primary objective of the Senior Manager is to ensure the achievement of client-led, business value solutions.
- They will support initiatives to create business value for clients and the successful execution of the strategy driving sales, go-to-market and client engagement and optimise operational execution.
Manage business operations and improve efficiency:
- The Senior Manager will manage business operations to ensure the achievement of goals.
- They will ensure compliance to policies and procedures and execute operating plans that will enable the achievement of the overall service unit strategy.
- This employee will be responsible for management of the budget for the service unit and ensure the profitability and financial performance.
- The Senior Manager will take corrective action to ensure efficient operations consistent with strategic objectives, operational plans and goals and profit and loss.
- They provide the necessary governance and oversight to ensure that the service unit is achieving client and financial goals by providing regular reviews and reporting on progress against strategic programmes and projects related to the service unit.
Execute business development initiatives:
- The Senior Manager will support the delivery of value propositions and messaging for assigned offerings and services related to the service unit.
- He/she will ensure the execution of market positioning programmes and activities for the service unit and will support strategic deals and client engagement practices.
Execute Go-to-market initiatives:
- The Senior Manager will ensure the execution of go-to-market strategies and tactical plans for the service unit.
- The individual will deliver on the go-to-market programme goals and benchmarks, ensuring that these are tracked and monitored.
- He/she will ensure the achievement of the objectives of go-to-market scorecard and/or dashboard and associated metrics and manage the go-to-market budget for the service unit.
- The Senior Manager will need to mobilize specialized sales for the service unit with the ability to overlay sales teams in country account teams.
Manage product/portfolio lifecycle:
- The Senior Manager will oversee the service unit’s product/portfolio life cycle and execute the strategic planning and tactical activities required for product growth and management.
- This individual works closely with a variety of stakeholders to ensure that the business growth opportunities are realised.
- He/she will specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by client engagement sessions.
- This individual will work with all departments to ensure the execution of go-to-market plans.
- He/she will manage the partnership and alliance strategy for the relevant product or product portfolio, analysing requirements for the particular product or product portfolio.
Manage stakeholder relationships:
- Senior Manager will work with the relevant stakeholders to establish and manage the most appropriate structure to align to the service unit’s and market requirements.
- The individual will provide the necessary governance and oversight to ensure that company is achieving client and financial management goals by providing regular reviews and reporting on progress against strategic programmes and projects.
- He/she will engage with key clients to understand their business and provide innovative solutions to address client pain points through the services provided.
- Senior Manage will implement and manage the service unit’s annual budget.
- The individual will manage profit and loss of the service unit and ensure that the required funding to support strategic transformational projects has been considered.
- He/she makes decisions that could impact the service unit and organization’s profitability.
- Senior Manager ensure that employees reporting into them are engaged and understand their career opportunities, by taking responsibility for the development and training of their direct reports.
- He/she ensures that the team is rewarded and remunerated according to their performance.
- They are responsible for the co-ordination of the activities of the service unit, setting and measuring performance targets.
- They lead their team by example, and continuously drive for client satisfaction and ensuring that company protocol is followed and adhered to.
- Ensure operational efficiency by providing sound governance and oversight related to policies, procedures and achievement of strategic goals and objectives.
- Contribute to business development by executing market positioning programmes and activities for the ITaaS service unit and supporting strategic deals and client engagement practices.
- Execute go-to-market strategies and tactical plans for the ITaaS service unit ensuring go-to-market scorecard objectives and budgetary targets are met.
- Execute the strategic planning and tactical activities required for product growth and manage the partnership and alliance strategy for the relevant product or product portfolio.
- Effectively manage stakeholder relationships to deliver innovative solutions to fulfil client requirements and to achieve financial management goals.
- Implement and manage the ITaaS service unit’s annual budget and ensure that the required funding to support strategic transformational projects is available.
- Effectively manage a team, their resources, development and overall performance.
- Relevant Qualification preferred.
- At least 5 - 8 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure systems integration or IT outsourcing business, with a territory management capacity and related experience focused on ITaaS solutions including technology sales.
- At least 3 years’ experience driving services in the ITaaS environment.
- Demonstrated experience in managing partners, Experience in services-led selling, (spanning consulting, managed services, IT outsourcing and Organisation) and C-suite engagement.
- Demonstrated success of business development, pipeline management, and success in influencing additional pull through business.
- Demonstrate practical experience with thought leadership and client engagement on ITaaS and hybrid cloud.
- Knowledge of Organisation technologies, application rationalization, disaster recovery, workload migration, and development of private company infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in managing business operations including areas of strategy, marketing, business development, sales management, and financial management.
- Ability to quickly learn Company’s strategy, core competencies, organization, sales and delivery process, and applicable methodologies.
- Experience in managing a team of Sales Specialists, with both direct and dotted line reports.
Key skills and competencies:
- Possess knowledge of market trends, the competitive landscape and development in the technology industry.
- Possess a strong understanding of international / multinational challenges.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge of the global ITaaS industry.
- Display exceptional, proven creativity in positioning Company’s services.
- Demonstrate good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Demonstrate problem analysis and solution formulation skills.
- Demonstrate innovative and creative thinking.
- Display good verbal and written communication ability.
- Display resilience and the ability to cope with pressure.
- Possess the ability collaborate and work with key senior internal and external stakeholders.
- Display good leadership and influencing skills with the ability to add value quickly.
- The individual should be an inspiring leader of people and possess a natural ability to mentor and coach more junior employees.
- Senior Manager: ITaaS demonstrates good knowledge of the ITaaS industry, market trends, the competitive landscape and development in the technology industry.
- The individual demonstrates influencing skills with the ability to add value quickly.
- He/she presents as purposeful, articulate and very confident with a good understanding of international / multinational challenges.
- He/she displays maturity in the work environment and is energetic and visibly passionate.
- He/she is a resilient self-starter, not afraid of creating internal controversy through alternative thinking and execution.
- The Senior Manager: ITaaS is an inspiring leader of people and natural mentor and coach to more junior employees.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.