Account Payable Accountant at Fort Knox Group
Posted on: 19 November, 2019
Deadline: 22 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fort Knox Group
Fortknox Group - Our client, a reputable Organization is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Account Payable Accountant
- Processing accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures. Performing day to day financial transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process and raise payment vouchers for all account payable bills.
- Ensure that suppliers invoices are forwarded to Treasury/Report Unit for final account.
- Maintain and keep up-to-date account payable subsidiary ledgers
- Maintain records of retainer-ship agreement with the Group/Company and process their payments as at when due.
- Maintain detailed transactions records showing full particulars of each and every contract.
- Process payment/remittance and maintain records of VAT, WHT, PAYE, Pensions, NHIS, ITF, NSIFT, etc deductions.
- Prepare monthly schedule of outstanding accounts payable along with age analysis.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly accounts payable reports.
- Prepare payment vouchers for all disbursement to the branches.
- Maintain payment voucher registers for the branches releases and follow-up on timely remittance of releases.
Attractive salary, generous pension scheme, as well as a robust working environment with excellent leaders!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com Please ensure that the subject of your email read “the position you are applying for”.
Note: Applications that do not comply with this requirement will not be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Fort Knox Group
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Verification Analyst at Fort Knox Group
- Know More About Fort Knox GroupSimilar Jobs
- Grants Manager at Creative Associates International
- Senior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Credit Administrator at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Fund Transfer Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Treasury Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Accounting Supervisor at Kimberly Ryan
- Principal Quantitative Risk Officer, PGRF3 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Admin and Finance Officer at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)