Manager, Accounting & Consolidation at Amazon Energy Limited
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Amazon Energy Limited
Amazon Energy Limited is a leader in the provision of innovative Integrated Energy Services, primarily to the Power and Oil & Gas sectors. We also have strategic interests in downstream trading and shipping.
Manager, Accounting & Consolidation
- Ensure all business transactions are recorded completely, correctly, timely in chronological sequence by each entity.
- Prepareation of Monthly Balance Sheets, P&L Statements and Cash Flow Statement s (Entity/Consolidation) by 5th working day fater Month-End.
- Ensure monthly Equity and Debt Consolidation entries and P&L Elimination entries have properly been made for Consolidation.
- Prepareation of Annual Balance Sheets, P&L Statements, Equity Statements, Cash Flow Statements and Notes to Financial Statements (Entity/Consolidation).
- Submit / Handover the Final Monthly Balance Sheets, P&L Statements (Entity/Consolidation) to the Financial Planning & Reporting Manager by the 5th working day of Month-End.
- Permanently improve the corresponding Internal Controls, Processes and Procedures in the Accounting Department according to Best Practices for Accuracy and Efficiency.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Amazon Energy Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accounts Payable Officer at Amazon Energy Limited
- Finance Manager at Amazon Energy Limited
- Tax & Regulatory Officer at Amazon Energy Limited
- Account Receivable Officer at Amazon Energy Limited
- Know More About Amazon Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Grants Manager at Creative Associates International
- Senior Accountant at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Credit Administrator at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Fund Transfer Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Treasury Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Accounting Supervisor at Kimberly Ryan
- Principal Quantitative Risk Officer, PGRF3 at African Development Bank - AfDB
- Admin and Finance Officer at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)