Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Online Customer Support Officer
Our client, a premium fragrance brand is looking to fill the role of an online customer support officer. The ideal candidate must possess good customer service skills and be social media savvy.
- The Online Customer Support Officer will manage interactions with customers through the company’s digital channels
- S/he will also receive and process customers’ online orders as well as respond to customers’ queries and complaints.
- Manage customer engagement for all social media platform
- Receive online orders, process orders and ensure the items are delivered to the customers
- Communicates orders to the operations team for delivery
- Prepare daily sales report and submit to the Online Team Lead
- Ensures customer satisfaction at all times
- Resolve customers’ complaints
- Responds to customers enquiries via website or social media with approval from the Business Director
- Create and post content and videos on the social media platforms
- Manages and resolves client complaints
- Follow up on customers to get feedback post service delivery
- Other tasks as assigned
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in direct sales, digital marketing or customer service
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus
Skills and Abilities:
- Digital marketing skills
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- Good networking, prospecting and closing skills
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- May be required to work overtime
- Job Type: Full time
- Renumeration: N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
using the "Job title" as subject of the email.