Professional Graphics Designer at BLACKSNIPE RECORDS™
Posted on: 22 October, 2019
Deadline: 1 November, 2019
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at BLACKSNIPE RECORDS™
Blacksnipe Records is a subsidiary of BlackSnipe Entertainment, Inc and it was first conceptualized and established on 19th August, 2009 with a vision of creating a recording label and Talent management company that would cater for talented artists.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Professional Graphics Designer
- Graphic Designers will develop for Blacksnipe Records the overall layout and production design for artists, ads, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
Graphic designers typically do the following:
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience.
- Determine the message the design should portray.
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites as well as Select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Present the design to clients or the art director.
- Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
Lucrative plus free accommodation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Know More About BLACKSNIPE RECORDS™Similar Jobs
- Verification Analyst at Fort Knox Group
- Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at Deloitte
- Online Sales Agent at Transsnet Financial
- Manager, Technical Account Management at MasterCard
- Software Developer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd
- Senior Front-end Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Test Automation Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Senior Application Security Engineer at Touchcore Technology Limited