Specialist, Core Products Fulfillment (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
Posted on: 21 October, 2019
Deadline: 29 October, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Specialist, Core Products Fulfillment (Supervisory)
- Coordinate and monitor the flow of the SIM card ordering quality control process whilst ensuring compliance with Electrical, Graphical, OTA profiles.
- Liaise with demand planning to identify stock levels and initiate replenishment materials reorder as required.
- Plan for the logistics in case of dispatch of materials, stock transfers, returns and receipt of materials and ensure the cost effective transportation of materials.
- Ensure constant availability of product (SIM Cards) to the market to prevent stock-out all year round
- Ensure strict compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Prepare customer Order related monitoring and analytical reports
- Process and provides PO for Input Files generation
- Generate Input Files using the provided PO numbers for each supplier
- Send Input Files to suppliers according to designated PO numbers
- Generate and send encrypted Response files to IS provisioning team
- Monitor the delivery dates and ensures there are corrective interventions when the need arise
- Advise IS with a list of SIM provisioning priority list based on the delivery schedule
- Raise internal requisition (and signed off) to the Central warehouse for collection of Sanity test SIM cards
- Coordinate and monitor the flow of the QC process to ensure compliance and escalation when necessary
- Drive the completion of the Sanity report and provides same to the Business to support the approval process for distribution of products
- Advise the SCM team on the success of the test and advise on SIM stock dispatch to trade
- Review and analyse customer order related reports in order to identify issues
- Support Order Management in development of corrective actions or improvement initiatives based on customer order report reviews
- Support the On-demand model where orders are called forward based on monthly demand
- Ensure that ordering costs for SIMS cards and devices are minimized
- Coordinate data gathering and exchange between order Management and Freight Clearance.
- Support the Manager in development and maintenance of unit’s periodic report.
- Develop strategies on stationery distribution, optimize utilization per division and monitor year on year cost variation.
- Periodically review all outstanding order liabilities including insurance, authorize premium payment and liaise with user department for further provision if required.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Engage the Supplier on the remedial action for failings in the sanity test report on products
- Connect with the planning team of Supply Chain Management (SCM) to clarify the quantity and type of SIM to procure based on an already developed and approved SIM type.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on when deciding on the types of devices/SIMSs to procure for the Business
- Liaise with the SIM supplier to communicate the new SIM profile (Electrical, Graphical, OTA profiles)
- Act as the go-between the Supplier and internal stakeholders on changes to be made on the SIM profile/Device profiles etc
- Continually seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
Requirements, Experience & Training
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialization.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Knowledge of Telecoms SIM and devices supply chain operations
- Knowledge of customer order fulfillment, customer delivery, determining availability, etc.
- Understanding of process for booking, tracking and monitoring of orders
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management Training/Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from MTN Nigeria
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Analyst, CVM Analysis & Insights (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria
- Know More About MTN NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Graphics Designer at Paykobo
- Entry Level Systems Support Engineer at Enabled Solutions
- Chief Technology Officer at Jemi Neil Consulting
- In-houseGraphics Designer at GreyWolf Empire
- Senior Developer at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Sales Specialist - Azure at Microsoft
- Project Manager - OFC Deployment at Airtel
- ERP Executive at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited