Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Agricultural Operations Manager
Job Code: AOPM 202
- Agricultural Operations Managers or farm managers are responsible for the daily planning, organisation, supervision and administration of activities on farm estates.
- Overall coordination of the company's Oil Palm development program
- Optimization of FFB recovery
- Plantation management plan development
- Strategic redevelopment plan for old plantations
- Development of new plantations and coordination of its growth plan
- Forward planning
- Making policy decisions
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organising sales crops and agricultural products
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Recruiting, training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
- Organising maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery
- Advertising and marketing farm products or the work of the farmer.
- B.Sc Agricultural Management and Extension. A relevant higher post-graduate degree in addition to membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must not be more than 40 years of age and a minimum of 7 years post-graduate working experience in an agro-based firm and specifically in an oil palm company that has a sizeable oil palm plantation.
Key required skills:
- Good communication skill
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- The ability to apply technical knowledge of the environment and legislation/public policy matters in a practical environment
- Marketing and sales skills
- Teamwork and leadership.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position or Job Code as the subject of the mail.