Chief Legal Adviser at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: 22 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Chief Legal Adviser
- LLB and must be a registered member of the Nigerian Bar Association. Possession of L.LM degree will be added advantage. Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
- The candidate must not be more 40 years old, with not less than 10 years working experience in a similar job. The successful applicant must be computer literate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
- Know More About Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager - Legal Services at Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Legal Officer, Corporate & Investment Banking at Stanbic IBTC
- Business Unit Counsel at Coca-Cola
- Legal Officer at Custodian Insurance
- Managing Associate at Zuriel Consulting
- Negotiation Officer at Proten
- Legal Officer at Proten
- Business Lawyer at Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E)