Public Health Analyst & Engagement Intern at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: 30 November, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Public Health Analyst & Engagement Intern
- The Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern will work within the public health sector
- He/she analyses data related to public health issues and carries out both digital and physical engagement with stakeholders
- He/she will have a wide range of job duties, and will require computer and analytic skills to carry out these activities
- He/she will support in public health related eHealth research, as well as help in projects focused on technology for public health.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Public Health is required but a Master's Degree is most preferable.
- Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and Experience in conducting research and developing data collection tools.
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Python Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Digital Marketer at eHealth4everyone
- Finance & Admin Assistant/Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Know More About eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- NYSC Intern - Sales at GE - General Electric
- Gender Advisor at Mercy Corps
- Humanitarian Child Protection Manager at Save The Children
- Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Social Media Intern at Stresert Services Limited
- Consultant, General Surgery at Abuja Clinics
- Nutrition and Health Manager at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Nursing Officer (RN/RM) at DEDA Hospital