Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI 360), a nonprofit human development organization serving more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories, to sustain FHI's achievements.
Project: Global Fund Key Population
- The Pharmacist will be providing pharmaceutical care services and support medication adherence counselling services at One-Stop-Shop (OSS) for Key Populations (KPs) and their partners, dispense Antiretroviral drugs (ARVs) and other medication in line with approved regimens and standards, also maintenance of transaction records and inventory management tools as required to ensuring transparency in commodity management records,
- Ensure timely, accurate and timely reporting of logistics reports to facilitate stock replenishment and accountability.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- B.Pharm, Pharm D with at least 5 years of progressive experience with a GF or PEPFAR supported laboratories.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Pharmacist - AHNi-LabJobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
SEE THE COMPLETE AVAILABLE VACANCIES AT ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE (AHNi) HERE