Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. AHNi was established as an affiliate of the Family Health International (FHI 360), a nonprofit human development organization serving more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories, to sustain FHI's achievements.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Program Officer, provide support to and coordination of the work of the AHNI state offices program activities.
- H/She will support program planning, design, review and the monitoring of the program implemented at the field level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Bachelor's degree in Public Health, Sciences or Behavioural Sciences, with 5-7 years working experience in development programs at the community level with at least 3-5 years experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Program Officer - AHNI-ProgMgtjobs@ahnigeria.org
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
SEE THE COMPLETE AVAILABLE VACANCIES AT ACHIEVING HEALTH NIGERIA INITIATIVE (AHNi) HERE