Logistics Officer at an Agricultural Firm - Logistics Officer
Posted on: 14 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
Our company is one of the foremost Feed Mill company within the poultry industry with Feed Mills and Depots in several states within Nigeria.
We have career opportunities for Logistics Officers to join our Supply Chain team.
Tasks & Responsibilities.
- maintain all the logistic or transportation related records.
- Keep accurate data and record management.
- Negotiate with transporters to fetch the best transportation charges for the organisation.
- Responsible for packaging products during the transit to secure the products from any kind of damage.
- Design the new logistic guidelines for the organisation.
- First Degree or HND in Purchasing and Supply, Business Adminstration, Transportation Management, Project Management, Logistics Management or any other related field of study.
- 2 - 5 years related job experience.
- Experience in the Feedmill business will be an added advantage.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Locations: Aba, Oyo, Jos, Lagos, Uyo, Kano. Kindly indicate your location of interest in your CV.
Selection process commence immediately. Only qualified applicants will be contacts.
Career Path: Group Supply Chain Manager.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
- Similar Jobs
- Fleet Manager at Zido.co Network Limited
- Coordinator, Project at MTN Nigeria
- Logistics Officer at International Medical Corps
- Fleet Supervisor at ASA Talent and Succession Management Solutions
- Logistics Officer at CITCC Nigeria Limited
- Transport Officer at Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
- Logistics and Supply Chain Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Logistics Officer at Diadem Consults Ltd