Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer at Eko Development Company
Posted on: 10 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Eko Development Company
Eko Development Company is a full-service, one stop, real estate development and management company dedicated to creating luxury residences to the highest specification.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Personal Assistant to Chief Executive Officer
- To assist and Support the CEO in the discharge of its day to day activities.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of activities which will assist this organization's CEO.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate and schedule calendar appointments
- Manage all incoming and outgoing communications
- Write Letters
- Write and Update Reports
- Undertake analytical work where necessary
- Schedule meetings and all travel
- Maintain all Office filing
- All other tasks as may be deemed necessary in the discharge of its professional activities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A strong business network and good interpersonal relationships.
- A minimum of 3 years post-graduation experience in professionally run commercial business venture.
- Administrative Skills; arranging appointments, correspondence, errands, filing, maintaining schedules, arranging meetings, research
- Organization and Time Management; Flexibility, Interpersonal, Multitasking, Positive Attitude, Problem Solving, Professional Demeanor, Self-Motivated
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Knowledge of Relevant Software; Computer (PC, Mac, tablet), Microsoft Office, Database Management, Presentation Preparation, Reports
- Tact and Discretion; confidentiality, diplomatic and discretion
- Multi-Lingual, is desirable skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Eko Development Company career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About Eko Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Administrative Officer at First Excelsia
- Male Secretary at Mictec International Schools
- Vice President (Structured Product Solutions) - (Investment / Private Equity / Bond Instruments) – Nigeria at CA Global
- Global Impact Ventures Deputy Director at One Acre Fund
- Nigeria Impact Ventures Growth Lead at One Acre Fund
- Male Secretary (Typist) at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Administrative Officer at AfriHUB
- Secretary/IT Support at Belushi World Class Limited