Business Development Officer at OutsideinHR Limited
Posted on: 9 October, 2019
Deadline: 14 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at OutsideinHR Limited
OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization - "you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers' - an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve - who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment - to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you're most passionate about.
Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Executive is responsible for customer acquisition, working with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process
- The individual will be responsible for generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- This position will be reporting to the Executive director.
- Development and implementation of marketing, communication and product development plans to maximize volumes and increase opportunities for the products
- Leverage insights from competitor strategies, price and service offerings and recommend strategies to retain lead and increase market share
- Develop and Execute strategic business plans and development forecasts for new business opportunities
- Continually monitor marketing performance with regards to changes within the marketplace; undertake thorough analysis to ensure targets are met
- Prepare and review reports and documents; Request-for-Proposals; preparing background documents as necessary
- Set up, attend meetings and make presentations to prospective clients and buyers of our products.
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university with a minimum Second Class Upper grade.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills (English language) and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- 1-3 years in a core sales/marketing and/or business development function
- Working Knowledge in a corporate marketing section of an organization in the Oil & gas industry is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in the oil & gas industry will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About OutsideinHR LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at OPay (Opera )
- Business Development Executive at Westfield Consulting
- Retail Development Executive at Westfield Consulting
- Marketing & Sales Manager (MSM) at HiiT Plc
- Female Medical Sales Representative /Publicity Officer at EXUS Pharmaceutical Nig. Ltd.
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Work Place Centre Limited
- Regional Manager at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Representative at Anthony Ayoade Associates