Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 20 September, 2019
Deadline: 4 October, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Viju Industries Nigeria Limit
Viju Industries Nigeria Limited is well equiped with the latest technology and equipment for effective and sustainance of quality. Viju is committed to enhancing people’s lives by offering tastier and healthier milk drink/fruits and natural clean water for your choice in all stages of life and all times of the day.
Human Resources Manager
He or she will be responsible for:
- Formulation of policies, procedures and programs relating to the human resources of the plant.
- The human resources manager works with all level of management to provide human resources expertise in all aspect of the human resources function including but not limited to employee relations, benefits, full-cycle recruiting and workers compensation.
- Consistent evaluation of company recruitment programs to include continued relationships building with community resources, temporary agencies and monitoring of best practices regarding recruitment strategies.
- Maintaining up to date personnel information files.
- Liaising with all government agencies and bodies at all levels.
- Highly detail-oriented, able to work independently, multi-task, enjoy interfacing with other staff at all levels, excellent skill in verbal and written communication, he/she must possess a Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution, must be familiar with the Nigerian Labour Laws, and at least 2-5 years of experience relevant to the responsibilities.
- Only those who have experience in Human Resource Management should apply
- Only persons living in Abuja and its environs will be considered for hiring.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Know More About Viju Industries Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR / Admin Officer at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
- Trainer at Transsnet Financial
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Aldelia Limited
- Regional Reward Manager at British American Tobacco
- Head, Human Resources at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
- Recruitment Specialist at Seyiloked International Limited (SDIL)
- Human Resources Intern at CareerSmart
- Learning and Development Associate - Internal Firm Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)