The high incidence of fake, forged and parallel cheques in the banking sector was the initial catalyst for the business philosophy of Superflux International Limited.
Today Superflux is the preferred supplier of cheques to major banks in Nigeria. We also provide secure and communication print solutions to a wide range of clients spanning the manufacturing, entertainment, education sectors as well as Government agencies in Nigeria and across several African countires
Cost Estimator/Planning Executive
- A Cost Estimator prepares cost for product manufacturing, construction projects, or services to aid management in bidding or determining price of product or services.
- Identifying and quantifying cost factors, such as time, materials and expenses
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour estimates
- Evaluating the profitability and viability of a product or services using risk analysis software
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the projects develops
- Consult with clients to discuss and formulate estimates, recommending cost-cutting methods to increase profitability
- Using computer software to prepare estimates and supporting documentation
- Participate in proposal preparation and client presentation
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular
- intervals for the duration of project
- Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations
- Conduct special studies to develop standard hour and related cost data or to effect cost reduction
Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering and related discipline. Use of MS Office is mandatory
Experience: 2 Years and above.
Analytical, Critical thinking, Technical skills, Ability to work under strict deadline
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications and CVs stating detailed experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org