TRANSSION HOLDINGS, the company formerly known as TECNO TELECOM LIMITED, established in July 2006, is a high-tech company specializing in the R&D, production, sale and service of mobile communication products. After years of development, TRANSSION has become an important part of the mobile phone industry and one of the major mobile phone manufacturers in the world. Currently, it has full ownership of three famous mobile phone brands TECNO, itel and Infinix, and an after-sales service brand Carlcare.
The company has set up offices in many countries and regions, such as China, Dubai, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon and Bengal etc, and even has built a factory in Ethiopia, which has provided great support for all its brands.
Assemble Production (APD) Supervisor
Candidate’s Key Roles and Responsibilities
Fully responsible for workshop management, coordinating workshop production management, process technology management, quality management, personnel management, material management, safety, equipment and "5S" management. 1. According to the company's business plan and superior leadership Instruct, develop departmental management objectives and plans;
- Plan, track, coordinate, and control the existing resources of the department.
- Coordinate the relationship within the department and between the department and the department to ensure that the production plan can be completed in quality and quantity.
- Organize production as planned and related technical documents.
- Organize, coordinate, and control the personnel of the department's team to reach the production tasks assigned by the logistics planning department.
- Focus on the improvement of production quality, timely feedback the problems in the production process to relevant departments, and follow up.
- Assist in tracking the use of materials on-line and handling process and material issues.
- Control the internal material loss in production and reduce production costs under controlled conditions.
- Strengthen production organization management, on-site management, process management, and 5S management to improve production efficiency and product quality.
- Responsible for the performance appraisal and business guidance of direct subordinates, and improve the training skills of subordinates.
Experience, Qualifications, Competencies and Attributes
- B-Tech and above,
- Engaged in production management for more than 3 years, with rich technical foundation and management experience.
- Require Men, age: 24-32
- Familiar with 5S, visual and standardized management tools;
- Be able to analyze production data by comparison and layer method;
- Good application of PDCA and SMART principles;
- To be able to motivate employees
- Excellent management ability;
- With outstanding technical skills;
- Excellent execution and strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Skilled in using production and office software.
- Bachelor degree or above
- Strong affinity and excellent communication skills;
- Good at coordination, communication, responsibility, and professionalism;
- Be practical and practical;
- Good professionalism and professional ethics, have a strong appeal and cohesion
- Major in science or engineering is preferable.
- Ability to speak Chinese will be a Plus.
Method of Application
PS: Due to high volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the requirements would be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Transsion Holdings career website on docs.google.com to apply