At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa - access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay small amount overtime."
Direct Sales Agent Captain
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Supervising the direct sales agents (DSAs) under him/her and providing technical support where necessary to ensure that their targets are met
- Monitoring the activities of the DSAs both on the field and in the showroom to ensure alignment with laid down processes and procedures
- Collecting and collating feedback on DSAs’ sales activities daily
- Preparing and issuing a daily, weekly, and monthly feedback report on the showroom sales activities to the Sales Lead
- Resolving sales-related challenges within the showroom and reporting same to the Sales Lead
- Escalating all matters relating to sales and DSAs within the showroom to the Sales Lead
- Evaluating the performance of the DSAs on a weekly and monthly basis
- Helping the DSAs develop their weak areas, and improve their strengths
- Motivating the DSAs to consistently perform on an optimal level, and
- Effectively communicating relevant information to the DSAs
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
The KPIs for the Sales Captain include:
- Average sales per DSA per month
- Efficiency and effectiveness in communicating relevant sales issues to the Sales Lead
- Effective communication of relevant information to the DSAs
- Proactiveness in resolving sales-related challenges in the showroom
- Accuracy of feedbacks and reports
- Efficient use of communication channels (Email, SMS, Calls, etc.)
- Capability development of the DSAs
- Minimum qualification: B.Sc/HND in related discipline.
- Good email and communication etiquette
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive, positive mindset, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in a sales management role will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: This role is strictly for Ibadan residents.