Finance Life Technologies Limited (Riby) is a financial technology company that provides simple and smart finance management platform for groups and their members. We help automate the financial and business activities of cooperatives.
At Riby Finance, we are committed to working with our customers and helping them grow wealth.
Head Of Engineering
The Head of Engineering is responsible for ensuring the technical feasibility and stability of the design and configuration of the application development environment, the software testing environment, and the project facility network infrastructure.The role includes client-facing delivery and implementation of Riby Platform for large-scale state and local government projects. And you will write a lot of code!
- Function as the development lead in architecture-related projects to guide and manage the implementations.
- Ensure overall solution-level integrity of applications and that it is in alignment with the enterprise initiatives. When required, write and deliver high quality, “done”, production ready code.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and support to the development teams implementing and maintaining the solution.
- Help establish the best software practices and communication protocols.
- Establish the architectural governances and golden rules; Conduct and approve code review.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred.
- 6-10 years of application design and hands-on development experience
- Extensive Service Oriented Architecture experience
- Extensive experience as software architect working on a software architecture team, providing technical leadership/guidance/mentorship.
- Extensive experience with API first design including RESTful APIs and Soap APIs, API Best Practices, and API lifecycle.
- Extensive experience leading remote teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required for composing and delivering technical presentations and/or other forms of documentation to various level of technical and non-technical management.
- Proficient in managing multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic, and geographically dispersed environment.
- Extensive experience with CI & CD
- Extensive Test Driven Development and Pair Programming experiences.
Method of Application
Only qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to this email: Seun@riby.me
Qualified Candidates should send their Cvs with the following Instructions below;
Attach/send a Cover letter
The role of the job being applied for should be indicated on the title of the mail.