Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing) at Willers Solutions
Posted on: 17 September, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Willers Solutions
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm is looking for suitable and qualified expatriates to fill the role below:
Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing)
Internal Working Relations
- All Project’s Functions, Central Procurement, Operations and Factories External Working Relations: Customers, Consultants, Developers, Suppliers and Sub Contractors
Key Objectives of the Job
- Responsible for liaising with other managers to formulate and understand requirements. Estimating cost and preparing budgets and organizing workflow to meet specifications and deadline.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Approve maintenance work, purchasing of equipment etc.
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions.
- Report to upper management
- To ensure the correctness of all the data fed by the store keeper into the computer on site. Overall
- Responsible to oversee the timely dispatch of data to Construction and Head Office
- To double check correct physical inventory of the material on monthly/quarterly basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or any other related discipline. (HSE certification is an added advantage)
- Min of 10 years full-time work experience as an operations manager. (Experience in the polyurethane foam manufacturing industry is a MUST)
- Experience managing operations, including detailed budgeting and reporting, in a Foam manufacturing Industry.
- Good knowledge of flow dynamics, safety regulations, specifications, standards and factory ordinances.
- Mu must have experience in the operation of continuous line for the production of Sandwich Panel.
$1500 - $2,000/Monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in "MS Word Format" to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating "Production Manager" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted.
- Know More About Willers SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Cementing Specialist at WTS Energy
- Mechanical/Painting Supervisor at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
- HDPE / PET Blow Moulding Supervisor / Operative at Candel Company
- Shelter Technical Assistant (Social) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Shelter Technical Assistant at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Construction Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Project Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Project Interface Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited