Manager, LPG Operations at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 19 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Manager, LPG Operations
Specialization: LPG Operations
Job Type: Full Time
- To oversee the day to day running of the tank farm from an operational perspective while liaising with relevant external agencies and regulators.
- To deliver seamless processes to enhance revenue generating capacity
Duties and Responsibility
- Manage all technical aspects of operations of the LPG Terminal, including storage area, jetty area and gantry
- Oversee and recommend regular technical audits to identify areas of improvement for the LPG Terminal with an aim to increasing output while minimizing safety incidents, product measurement errors and other related risks.
- Liaise with statutory regulatory bodies on all permits necessary to successfully operate and refurbish the terminal when necessary.
- Train staff on regulatory and safely requirements needed to operate LPG operations successfully
- Ensure that the highest safety standards are met and implemented, and that the terminal exceeds all HSE requirements for oil & gas pipelines, storage, transportation and distribution
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to management on the status of operations.
- Develop in conjunction with head, marketing and business development strategies on optimizing returns on the terminal
- Implement measures to ensure seamless and safe receipt, storage, handling and dispatch of products in the terminal
- Facilitate regular facility inspection and work with the HSE and maintenance teams to establish and implement maintenance controls / measures
- Drive the implementation of the terminal’s business strategies, objectives and plans
Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Engineering or related discipline
- At least 8 years’ relevant experience in the operations department of a reputable downstream Oil and Gas company, specifically in LPG terminal operations with at least four (4) years in a management position
- Project Management certification is an added advantage
- Expert knowledge in directing the commissioning of LPG import terminals, storage, pipeline and distribution (truck loading)
- Demonstrable success record of leading a team in an LPG operations
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Team Lead, LPG Maintenance at Rainoil Oil and Gas Company
- Know More About Rainoil Oil and Gas CompanySimilar Jobs
- CCCM Technician Officer at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Senior Technician at Willers Solutions
- Field Service Engineer (Eastern Region) at Connig Technoserve
- Civil Engineer at Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Plumber at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Planner - Electrical Projects at Aldelia Limited
- Facility Manager at Mosaic Limited