Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Team Lead, LPG Maintenance
Specialization: LPG Operations
Job Type: Full Time
- To coordinate maintenance activities within the LPG Depot.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for making sure machinery and equipment run smoothly in the LPG depot by designing Maintenance Manual for all the equipment at the depot.
- Maintain equipment service records and filing them appropriately.
- Monitor spare parts supplies for different equipment in the depot.
- Authorizes work permits for different works and supervises for the safety of the depot
- Works with other members of staff in the depot to ensure compliance to all safety policies.
- Co-ordinate the maintenance and technical activities of the depot.
- Plan for equipment overhauls.
- Co-ordinate/supervise major maintenance works.
- Liaise with manufacturers/vendors for maintenance back-up service.
- Supervise preparation of budgets for all depot activities
- In-depth knowledge of petroleum depot operations
- Good use of Micro soft office tools
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Problem-solving skills
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- First degree in Engineering or any related Sciences.
- A minimum of six years’ experience in a related field.
- Ability to develop and implement appropriate strategies and processes to aid attainment of set objectives
- Proven record of delivering outstanding results.
- Good attitude and approach to work
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good people management skills.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.