Senior GIS Analyst at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 16 September, 2019
Deadline: 1 October, 2019
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
Senior GIS Analyst
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Shift: Day
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3 weeks
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Career Level: Manager
- Management and maintenance of Team GIS Enterprise database as per GIS Front End Framework, using ArcGIS suite, FME and like applications.
- Emergency Response support - Consulting, COP, GIS Data analysis, Mapping, Oil spill trajectory modelling, etc.
- Development, management and maintenance of ArcGIS web services, layers on My Maps and web applications for business needs.
- Exploration support: Mapping, geo-information analysis and management of GEMS.
- Providing support to Geomatics survey for project planning, execution and delivery.
- Implementation, maintenance and update of approved group Data Models, including Parcel Fabric, SSDM, FAME, LSDM, etc and integration of data deliverables from surveys.
- Support UAT and roll out of new Geomatics tools and applications, including Geographic Calculator, FME, RPS/ASA Oil Map, etc.
- Develop, maintain and follow proper workflow documentation according to EP.18.
- Implementing HSSE policies and ensuring confidentiality and security of spatial data & maps/plans.
- Providing ArcGIS training to new users from various departments.
- Development of customized, fit-for-purpose GIS tools as per business need, using Python & VBA.
- Development and maintenance of the Geomatics Request Management portal as one stop point for Geomatics services request system.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 10 Year
- Other experience: 10 - 15 years' work experience in the Oil and Gas Sector.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Lead, Risk Management & MoC at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Subsea Installation, Intervention and Construction Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Offtake Supervisor at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Senior Metocean Engineer – UIO/G at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Deep Water Project Senior Quality Assurance/Control Engineer at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Open Water Construction & Installation Adviser at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Project HSSE Lead at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
- Know More About Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- ICLA Officer - (Data Analyst) at Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Digital Marketer at eHealth4everyone
- Python Web Developer at eHealth4everyone
- Head, System Operator and Designer at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- IOS Developer at Urban Hive
- Part Time Python Instructor at Urban Hive
- Part Time Full Stack Instructor at Urban Hive
- Mobile Development Instructor at Urban Hive