Interior Designer/Sales Consultant at Lorache Consulting Limited
Posted on: 13 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Interior Designer/Sales Consultant
- We are looking for a Full time Interior Designer/Sales Consultant who loves great design, is passionate about interior design, and provides exceptional customer service. The most important is being able to help your customers create beautiful gorgeous spaces with our furniture selection.
- This is a great opportunity for newly graduated interior design students who need experience in the real world and are looking to build their portfolio.
- Offers superior customer service and cultivates relationships with clients to sell & develop future business utilizing effective selling skills.
- Responsible for achieving monthly house calls, sales goals, delivery goals and creating and maintaining a client base.
- Utilizes strong interpersonal skills, selling skills, active listening, professional attitude, and represents the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Provides sales and design services to clientele, including house calls, presenting floor plans and full presentation boards for design projects.
- Ability to create a computer based floor plan and work with design software & templates.
- Builds and maintains a high level of product knowledge related to furniture, home furnishings, and related accessories, including a strong understanding of construction features.
- Stays current on interior design trends in their local market and on a national level.
- Assists all customers as called in rotation and ensures appropriate order procedures and processing.
- Maintains client contact from order writing through delivery to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participates in other showroom functions including, but not limited to: training and mentoring others, weekly sales meetings, utilizing AX, working reports, maintaining showroom appearance, tagging, wrapping and loading light furniture & accessories for clients, answering phones, greeting, catalog / price list upkeep, cleaning, and inventory.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Tailor at Divergent Enterprise Pvt. Limited
- Pedicurist at RoVedana
- Nail Technician at RoVedana
- Chinese Translator at Tongyi Allied Mining Limited
- Fashion Consultant at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- English to Fulah Translator at Lionbridge
- FON - English Speaking Interpreter - From Home at Grupo Noa International
- Translator English into Portuguese - P4 at Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)