Geo-technical Quality Control Personnel at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Geo-technical Quality Control Personnel
Job Nature: Resident
- Provide technical guidance / oversight of geophysical vendor field operations.
- Monitor and advise on operational, data acquisition, equipment, recording, instrumentation, and positioning matters for the Project.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for verifying the geophysical vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating findings to Lead QC and/or staff
- Responsible for adhering to project SSH&E requirements
- Maintain proper records and documentation, and communicate findings to Company.
- Responsible for verifying the site investigation vendors and their subcontractors adhere to the contract requirements, project plans, and industry standards
- Responsible for communicating Technical, Operational and SSH&E concerns and issues to office personnel to ensure project proceeds according to Company standards
- Responsible for coordinating work in the field with other simultaneous operations occurring in the same work area
- Minimum of 20 years geophysical field experience; oil and gas geophysical field experience preferred
- Must have borehole and drilling experience
- Extensive knowledge of Safety, Health, and Environmental (SSH&E) standards, Company reporting requirements, and an awareness of Operation Integrity Management System (OIMS) procedures.
- At least 10 years’ previous experience of working in similar position on projects is required to ensure familiarity with company processes and expectations
- Necessary work permits/authorizations in addition to the training and certification as required for working on offshore installations/marine vessels.
- Must have excellent communication skills, possess high level of integrity, and willingness to build trust and accountability in inter-personal relationships while working in team setting
- Must be in good physical condition and shall comply with all project health and safety requirements (including any vendor, vessel or country-specific certifications required to work offshore)
Additional Skills in addition to job description:
- Provide guidance and advice on Technical, Operational, and Safety, Security, Health and Environmental (SSH&E) aspects of site investigation field operations.
- Responsible for adhering to SSH&E project requirements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
- Know More About Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- QA/QC Engineer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Technical Installation Officer at Spytrac Telematics Service Limited
- Service Coordinator at Willers Solutions
- WATSAN Supervisor at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Service Engineer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Head Mechanic at Sunrose Consulting
- Field Service Engineer - Centrifugal Compressor Mechanical (Service Engineer) at Siemens
- Drilling Supervisor at Charlton Morris