Manager - Assurance Financial Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client, a leading law-firm in Nigeria with the drive to be the foremost legal firm in Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Manager - Assurance Financial Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00220
Job Profile Summary
- A career within External Audit services, will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities.
- Our clients are often well-known brands, and many have broad international reach.
- We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Supervise and manage financial audits of medium and large scale Organisations e.g Banks, insurance companies and Pension funds using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Supervise and manage financial audits of multinational Organisations e.g banks, insurance companies and pension funds using International Standards on Auditing (ISA)
- Manage accounting advisory and other assurance engagements
- Manage teams on the field during Assurance engagements, typically coordinating more than one engagement team at a time.
- Support PwC’s training and risk management functions
- Involve in Practice management and business development activities
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working even during times of change and uncertainty
- Must be working in a consulting/Audit firm - 6-8 years’ professional experience in external audit of organisations in the financial services sector (e.g Banks, insurance companies and Pension funds) ; with a minimum of 2 years in a managerial role.
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Have deep technical knowledge and understanding of the application of relevant International Financial Reporting Standards
- Demonstrate an understanding of regulatory pronouncements that are applicable to banks, Investment companies and other Financial services companies
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone
- A passion for delivering an exceptional client service and building trusted relationships.
- Ability to analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Focus on developing a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on upholding the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Effective communication skills when working at all levels
- Possess the ability and maturity to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Ability to coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Ability to perform and deliver on multiple commitments concurrently with ease and professionalism
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Chief Operating Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Chief Information Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Know More About PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International