Project Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Posted on: 12 September, 2019
Deadline: 26 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer's needs.
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage organization of key client projects.
Project Manager Job Duties
- Coordinating internal resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
- Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers.
- Minimum of 4-5 years work experience.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
Note: Any application received after the closing date above will be automatically rejected.
- Know More About Alfred & Victoria AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Project Associate at Vesta Healthcare Partners
- Project Control Manager Senior F/H at VINCI Construction
- Project Officer at Search For Common Ground’s International
- Planning & Control Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Project Officer - Regional Hub of Abuja at Islamic Development Bank
- Project Manager at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Project Service Manager (M/F) at Delattre Bezons
- Project Control Manager, Senior (F/H) at Delattre Bezons