Service Coordinator at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 11 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
- Responsible for the timely planning, preparation and coordination of service jobs before, during and after job execution.
- He conducts regular site visits followed by detailed reports to facilitate all service activities, including thorough site assessment & surveys, logistics, loading/offloading, tooling, machine shop repair services, material procurement, security checks, community affairs as well as QHSE related issues.
- Provides any assistance to service technicians including transportation and accommodation.
- Develop strong customer and local community support.
- Provide sales assistance for field equipment problem identification.
- Support service technicians in the field when jobs are ongoing.
- Working as a Spear head in the field for overhaul/repair projects on Company Client sites.
- Interact with OEM technical services team and communities where required.
- Prepare detailed, professional assessment reports.
- Will be involved in total quality management and work in a team environment.
- Bachelor or Technical University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5-8 years of supervisory experience, preferably in an Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process
- 10 years of field experience.
- Must have motivational skills and a high sense of urgency to recognize equipment and site conditions.
- Technical selling capabilities.
- Inter-personal skills are critical for optimum communications with customers and Client’s technical workshop staff.
- Ability to produce professional reports which are factual, accurate and concise. Conclusions & recommendations must be feasible, economical and based on sound practices and in keeping with company policies and objectives.
- Language skills English and local dialects for easier communities negotiations.
- Knowledge of: Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines), Valves & actuators, Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems
- Very good command of English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint , excel, etc.…)
- Job requires frequent traveling within the country
- Servicing, Equipment repair, Techical Sales
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Billing Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Control Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Service Coordinator at Willers Solutions
- Senior Field Officer at Kobo360
- Head Of Engineering at Riby Finance
- Coordinator, Operations Engineer (Renewable) at eHealth Systems Africa
- Production Manager/Engineer (Rigid & Flexible Foam Manufacturing) at Willers Solutions
- Service Engineer at Atlas Copco
- Maintenance Officer (Electrical) at Genesis Group
- Senior HVAC Engineer at Mandilas Group