Admin, Research and Movement Support Staff (Male/Female) at Efugo Farms
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 10 October, 2019
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Efugo Farms
Efugo Nigeria Limited and her sister company, Farmore, are established and fast-growing, modern agro-businesses businesses with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class agricultural products and revolutionize crop production; we churn out properly trained individuals and team, utilizing cutting edge production machines and equipment.
Admin, Research and Movement Support Staff (Male/Female)
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja.
Employment Type: Full Time
Report To/Work With: Managing Director
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
- To provide assistance to the Managing Director in overseeing, conducting research, administrative support, and Preparing statistics and report regularly on relevant activities, problems and solutions related to Movements and Data Processing.
Job Role Summary
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases on Google Drive
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures.
- Supporting the Managing Director
- Develop research work plans according to project needs.
- Identify potential grantees and build strong relationships with them.
- Develop grant proposals and assist in grant completion and submission processes.
- Perform day-to-day supervision of research staffs for assigned projects.
- Act as the primary contact for the research team for any questions and concerns.
- Attend meetings to share new ideas and discuss issues.
- Public relations programs etc
- Manage, coordinate and maintain the calendar of the Managing Director including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings on behalf of the Managing Director ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to the Managing Director.
- Responsible for organising Managing Director travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to the Managing Director’s office including phone calls, emails and walk-ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the Managing Director, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post-meeting.
- Drafting and writing high-quality reports and presentations, as required by the Managing Director.
- Research projects and work with the Managing Director to ensure that the project remains on schedule.
- Determine the goals of the research project as well as research methods and other test parameters.
- Review and analyze data during the course of the project.
- Analyze and resolve research issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare statistics and report regularly to the Managing Director on relevant activities, problems and solutions related to Movements and Data Processing.
- Developing and improving farmer and project management tools and systems
- Managing farmer and cluster information and records
- Managing project information and records
- Corresponding with vendors and service providers
- Organising farmer educational, social and commercial sessions
- Developing and improving reports and reporting formats
- Audit of existing admin systems, identification and documentation of gaps and upgrading system accordingly
- Handle special project as directed by the Managing Director.
- First degree from a reputable University
- 1-3 years of experience
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines and frequent changes in priorities
- Strong leadership, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, and interface skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Excellent Reporting Skills
- Proficiency in Google Drive
- Professionalism and Confidentiality
- An innovative workplace where we learn and grow
- Opportunities to enable you to use what you have learned, expand your knowledge and benefit from invaluable on-the-job experience.
- Hands-on technical exposure which will expand your knowledge of the agro-industry and accelerate your professional development.
- An effective environment where integrity and ingenuity are valued.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.