Nanny Recruiter at Icarella Childcare Services
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 14 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Icarella Childcare Services
Icarella Childcare Service Limited is a human resources organization specifically involved in empowering women ages 18-45 to obtain gainful employment as professional childcare providers in homes, schools and companies.
Recruiter's duties include the following:
- Planning and conducting nanny candidate marketing campaigns;
- Responding to and following up on nanny application inquiries;
- Liaising with, supervising and maintaining records of Sub agents;
- Conducting background verification of nanny candidate;
- Producing background, criminal and health verification reports;
- Providing orientation of new nanny candidates and ensuring all relevant documents are understood and signed;
- Partnering with law enforcement to ensure compliance of nanny candidates and enforcing disciplinary action on misconduct;
- Supporting with interview facilitation;
- Giving lectures;
- Managing all recruitment and/or background verification related services to independent consumers;
- Submitting weekly reports on the above duties; and
- Research, Monitoring and evaluation.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.