Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern at eHealth4everyone
Posted on: 10 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern
- The Public Health Analyst and Engagement Intern will work within the public health sector.
- He/she analyses data related to public health issues and carries out both digital and physical engagement with stakeholders.
- He/she will have a wide range of job duties, and will require computer and analytic skills to carry out these activities.
- He/she will support in public health related eHealth research, as well as help in projects focused on technology for public health.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health is required but a Masters' degree is most preferable.
- Experience: At least one year relevant professional experience.
- Skills: Strong writing and communication skills, high computing and internet use skills and Experience in conducting research and developing data collection tools.
Method of Application
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone career website on ehealth4everyone.com to apply
- Recent Jobs from eHealth4everyone
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Software Project Manager at eHealth4everyone
- Business Developer Intern at eHealth4everyone
- Sales and Marketing Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- APHEN Forum Community Manager (Freelance) at eHealth4everyone
- DHIS2 Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Business Support Intern/Volunteer at eHealth4everyone
- Software Developer (OpenMRS) at eHealth4everyone
- Human Resource Intern/Assistant at eHealth4everyone
- Freelance Content Writer at eHealth4everyone
- Know More About eHealth4everyoneSimilar Jobs
- EH Hygiene Promotion Assistant at International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Emergency Specialist, NOC at UNICEF
- Case Worker Model Consultant at Catholic Relief Services
- Optometrist at Simeon's Pivot
- International Consultant - Adolescent and Young People Analysis in the 2019 IBBSS Nigeria at UNICEF
- Chief Medical Officer at Sunrose Consulting
- Chief Nursing Officer (Specialist Hospital) at Sunrose Consulting
- Clinical Research Nurse at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)