Sales & Marketing Executive at iBez Nigeria
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 11 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at iBez Nigeria
iBez - We provide software development and training services to organisations and individuals in emerging and underserved communities. Our aim is to grow businesses and solve everyday problems using software technologies, bridge the software development skills gaps and promote digital inclusion. In addition, as we go about our daily lives, we frequently come across issues that can be solved using technology solutions, so we’ve built a couple of innovative and unique web-based platforms that connect consumers and skilled workers to essential services and new markets making life so much more easier for us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Sales & Marketing Executive
- We currently seek a seriously awesome and talented Sales and Marketing Executive to join our busy and growing team in a small technology company
- The Sales and Marketing Executive will be involved in all aspects of marketing and selling our products and services and providing customer services.
- Market, publicise, promote and sell our web / software development and training services both online and offline, and be our Brand Ambassador advertising and promoting our online platforms to the public and also provide customer services to clients
- You will draw our target clients in, generate new business and open new markets for the company.
The duties will include the following, but not be limited to:
- Market and sell our products and services using traditional and digital methods.
- Generate sales leads, prospects and contacts for iBez using traditional and digital methods.
- Follow up leads, market & sell iBez products and services and close sales deals.
- Identify potential clients, partners and stakeholders, build long term relationships and maintain contacts with them.
- Register new service providers (trade workers) on Handy-Jacks.
- Carry out marketing & sales campaigns and presentations to clients and stakeholders.
- Maintain an accurate client, partners and vendors databases.
- Promote and publicise our services and brands digitally and using social media. Share and promote content on our social networks daily.
- Provide content for our social media sites and carry out content marketing.
- Provide customer services to clients and the general public by providing information, support and guidance. Maintain an accurate client contact log.
- Attend industry events, trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings to network and build relationships with key prospects.
- Participate in training events.
- Conduct marketing research, trends analysis and competitor analysis.
- Report on general activities, community and industry trends.
- Supervise field and temporary sales / marketing staff as necessary.
Personal Skills Required
- Tenacious, dogged and creative sales/marketing approach.
- Traditional and digital marketing and sales skills.
- Good understanding of ICT and key technology concepts and tools.
- Ability to meet targets and deliver in a timely manner.
- Strong presenter and negotiator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Time management / scheduling skills.
- Ability to work in high temperatures as field work is involved.
- A self-starter who can work using own initiative and spot opportunities as part of a small but varied team.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Extrovert, sociable, adaptable and willing to learn.
- Must own a laptop and have access to the internet.
Level of Education Required
- Bachelor's Degree or HND
- Master's Degree is a bonus
- Sales / Digital Marketing Certification a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About iBez NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Team Leader at InfoBip
- Marketing Executive at Ascentech Services Limited
- Telecoms Sales Specialist/Manager at PG Consulting limited
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Business Development Associate, Southern & West Africa at BBC
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen
- Direct Sales Agent Captain at Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”)
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Consulting Limited