Senior Business Development Executive at AT Hochberg Consulting
Posted on: 6 September, 2019
Deadline: 18 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at AT Hochberg Consulting
AT Hochberg Consulting is a firm of proficient consultants with offerings in Business Advisory Services and Human Capital Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Senior Business Development Executive
- Identification of prospective clients as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential clients as part of the sales effort.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- General sales interactions with potential clients to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected client acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of client acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business-related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Nigeria.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations (say hello to Powerpoint)
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years proven working experience as a business development, sales/ marketing executive or relevant role
- Proven and verifiable sales track record
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software is an advantage
- Communication and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Job title and Location. e.g Senior Business Development Executive Ikeja - Lagos as the subject.
- Know More About AT Hochberg ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Automobile at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Regional Distribution Manager - West & Regions at Airtel
- Sales Account Manager (Northern and Eastern Nigeria) at Coollink.ng
- Female Sales Representative at Coinbox Limited
- Key Account Manager at Coinbox Limited
- Accounts/Sales Representative at JBC Shipping Limited
- Trade Marketing Manager at Bosch Group
- Marketing Officer at RoVedana