Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
Graphics Designer/Social Media Specialist
Reports To: Vice President, Marketing & Communications
Purpose of Position
- Serves as United Way’s in-house creative professional. Helps to facilitate all aspects of graphic design and digital marketing communications ensuring consistent messaging, visual imagery, and branding across all communication channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Graphic design (print & digital) and collateral creation.
- Creating social media content and posting to various social media platforms.
- Creating and editing web content through WordPress.
- Collecting content and producing e-newsletter/print newsletter.
- Photography, videography, and data file management.
- Updating and generating new content for lobby audio visual system weekly.
- Creating and distributing press releases to various media outlets.
- Tracking production deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of two years experience in graphic design, social media management, web content development, and photo/video editing.
- Strong demonstrated graphic design skills and experience;
- Ability and skill to understand and navigate the creative process associated in developing marketing materials on multiple platforms;
- Proficiency in digital design and experience in on-line media; understanding of print production and a proficiency in pre-press and pre-post editing and proofing;
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop; working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
- Proficiency using SLR camera and point-and-shoot camcorders; experience editing photos and videos for both print and digital content creation;
- Working knowledge of web design via Word Press, web design software and social media strategies for businesses;
- Attitude that is team focused with the skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively among an interdepartmental collaborative environment.
Demonstrates ability to:
- Build Relationships: Initiates, builds and continuously strengthens relationships with all customers by constantly seeking, understanding and responding to customer needs and wants.
- Be Creative: Takes concepts and develops compelling graphics and engaging media creating a cohesive user experience in both online and offline media and tying back to United Way’s established brand.
- Act Strategically: Is guided in all work by United Way’s mission, values and strategic goals.
- Ensures that United Way’s plan of work and allocation of resources are aligned and deployed with United Way’s strategic direction. Continuously monitors interim and final results to measure progress, adjust tactics, evaluate success and set future goals.
- Lead to Results: Practices leadership by constantly initiating action, maintaining a persistently focused effort, continuously improving and remaining goal-and results-oriented.
- Communicate Effectively: Speaks clearly and expresses self well in groups and one-on-one conversations.
- Is an excellent writer. Delivers clear, convincing and well-organized presentations.
- Master Information and Data: Understands that United Way is an information business requiring every employee to be an information expert, proficient in the collection, analysis and application of data and information.
- Practices total ownership and accountability of all job-specific data and information.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.