HR & Administrative Supervisor at Somotex Limited
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 11 September, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Somotex Limited
Montana Industries Nigeria Limited, is a well managed chemicals distribution company and a major player in the procurement, distribution and marketing of construction chemicals.
HR & Administrative Supervisor
Department: Human Resources Location: Ota
Reports to: Group Human Resources Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize and implement day to day operations of the HR functions and duties in the production plant.
- Providing administrative support to all departments in relation with the line managers.
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies) in an orderly manner.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations)
- Coordinate daily & monthly HR (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes of meetings when necessary.
- Attend to employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations on HRMS.
- Provide payroll inputs by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, overtime etc.) to accounts departments.
- Liaise with government agencies when necessary and on visits to the plant.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures and provide necessary solutions to issues.
- Conduct initial orientation and onboarding to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database on job profiles.
- Manpower Planning as well as manage staff welfare
- Administration, operation and facility management for the smooth running of the company.
- Implement the reward and recognition strategy in line with the company policy.
- Conduct periodic training and carry out training evaluation.
Requirements (Educational & Work experience)
- HND/B.Sc in Industrial Relations or Business Administration or any relevant field
- A minimum of 3-4 years' experience in similar role
- Living around Ota and environs
- Must be able to drive..
Required Knowledge, Skills & Attitude:
- Use excel and Orion package
- Use Microsoft word and office machines
- Self-motivated and hardworking.
- Result driven with constant desire.
- Must be able to drive.
- Good negotiation skills
- Team player.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Somotex Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- HR & Administrative Officer at Somotex Limited
- Know More About Somotex LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resources Manager at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator, RCA - H/F at Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Human Resource Manager at Thasious International Company Nigeria Limited
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO International
- HR and Admin Manager at OMSA Integrated Services
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Mentor IMC Group
- Assistant HR/Admin Officer at Winelight Analytical Systems Nigeria Limited
- Human Resources Manager at Prorich Product