Risk/ Marketing Operations Officer at Anthony Ayoade Associates
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 10 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Anthony Ayoade Associates
Anthony Ayoade Associates - Our client, a Publishing company based in Ibadan, Oyo State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Risk/ Marketing Operations Officer
Detailed Description/Key Responsibilities
- RMO officer is responsible for managing requests, accessing and auditing marketers activities.
- Constant verification of company customer`s information
- Consistently updating the information in the database with new findings ie incoming emails/letters from customers
- Ensure that New Customers are promptly included
Manage/Audit Marketers requests:
- Conduct first level checks on all orders ie historical, authenticity checks
- Ensure turn-around time for processing orders must be adhered to.
- Follow up entire chain from order to dispatch to ensure all went smoothly and customer can be left happy.
- Follow up deliveries with Schools to ensure that books ordered and appropriately serviced are rightly delivered. Follow up is the intention but appreciation will be the vehicle
- Create mechanism that follows through, and confirms process and status of delivery.
Payment and Recovery:
- Monitor payments
- Report doubtful debts on-time.
- Escalate cases where fraud is suspected.
- Collate and consolidate marketer`s weekly reports
- Make presentation based on reports at management meetings.
- Prepare other related required reports on request
- Keep a ‘Memo’ file, of copies of ALL memo’s issued, for referral
What we are looking for:
- B.Sc./ HND; OND in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Mathematics or any related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience
- Excellent communicator
- Have good presentation skills and a personal approach that reflects the image of our brand
- Good administration and IT skills to include MS Office
- Dynamic and self-motivated.
- The successful applicants will be hard working, willing to travel and able to work independently.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Anthony Ayoade Associates
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Computer Operator at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Know More About Anthony Ayoade AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International