Finance Associate at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 10 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professionals opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. ARFH is one of the Sub-Recipients of the FHI360 implementing the Global Fund Optimizing HIV Investment for Impact Grant.
Locations: South-South & South-West, North-Central & South-East
Type of Appointment: Full Time
Duration: Sixteen (16) months
- The Finance Associate shall, under the direct supervision of the Senior Finance Officer, conduct the following activities.
- Collect and collate all fund requests from states
- Process approvals for payment requests
- Raise Payment Vouchers
- File payment vouchers after ensuring all necessary documents
- First line review of state program retirements
- Track administrative expenses of state offices
- Ensure all state offices adhere to retirement guidelines
- Conduct supportive supervision to states
- Review the financial document collected and cross checking to ensure arithmetical accuracy
- Prompt payment of statutory deductions and filling of such document
- Any other duties as assigned
The candidate is expected to demonstrate strong personality skill in the following:
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Integrity and honesty
- Strong interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability to communicate in written and oral English
- Ability to work with minimal level of supervision
- Applicant must have a minimum of University Degree in Accounting, Economics or other Social Science courses or Higher National Diploma Certificate in Accounting & other Social Science courses.
- Minimum of 2 years’ work related experience in similar organisation.
- Excellent organization and time management skills, pro-activeness in managing risks, self-motivated and resilient in stress management, strong attention to details, excellent writing and communications skills in English language are required.
- Successful candidates must have extensive knowledge of Nigeria public health sectors with strong analytical and problem solving/team work skills. Computer literacy with demonstrated use of word processing, database and presentation software (Word, Excel, Power Point). Applicant's experience must reflect the knowledge, skills and abilities listed above.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested candidates must indicate the Position and State being applied for in the Subject line of the email (E.g.- Project Transport Officer- Abuja). Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
- Recent Jobs from Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Project Transport Officer at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Know More About Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Protection Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Nutrition Officer at International Medical Corps
- GBV Women Center Facilitator at International Medical Corps
- Protection Officer at International Medical Corps
- Deputy Country Director- Program Operations at Chemonics International
- TRACE National Coordinator at ICAP
- Protection Monitoring/Outreach Team Leader at INTERSOS
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at Save The Children