Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Lead at Chemonics International
Posted on: 4 September, 2019
Deadline: 18 September, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Chemonics International
Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Lead
Job Description/Program Summary
- Chemonics seeks a senior monitoring and evaluation (M&E) lead for the anticipated multiyear, DFID-funded education programme Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria (PLANE). PLANE aims to improve learning for an estimated 1.5 million children in Kano, Kaduna, and Jigawa states in northern Nigeria and support state and nonstate systems benefitting 8 million children nationally.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Design and implement the overall M&E strategy and framework to track programme delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts, working with education specialists and directly managing M&E staff in remote locations
- Serve as the programme’s focal point for coordination and collaboration with the supplier of independent evaluation, learning, and verification services
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science, International Development, Evaluation Research, Statistics, or a related discipline required; master’s degree preferred
- Minimum seven years of experience designing and implementing M&E activities for large education or similar donor-funded programmes in developing countries, including at least one programme with more than 1 million beneficiaries
- Firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality and integrated education service and support programmes
- Experience conducting and managing early grade reading, numeracy, and other educational assessments, including for learners with disabilities
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Chemonics International
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Senior Operational and Finance Manager at Chemonics International
- National Program Manager at Chemonics International
- Deputy National Programme Manager at Chemonics International
- Know More About Chemonics InternationalSimilar Jobs
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Education Specialist at Terre des hommes Foundation (Tdh)
- Programme Development Coordinator at International Organization for Migration - IOM
- Knowledge Management and Learning, M&E and Communications Manager at CARE
- Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator at SOS Children Villages
- Policy & Advocacy Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Youth Development Officer at SOS Children Villages
- Protection Associate at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)