Financial Strategist (Consultant) at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 27 September, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at FleetPartners Leasing Limited
FleetPartners Leasing Limited is Nigeria’s Best Leasing Company as recorded by the Global Banking and Finance Review Awards, 2015. With a main focus on asset leasing, management and fleet technology, FleetPartners is established to provide unequaled professional services to all fleet operating industries across Africa.
Financial Strategist (Consultant)
- Coordinate loan applications to appropriate lenders on client’s behalf
- Provide general relationship management.
- Seek out new lending opportunities both within the Intuitive Finance network and also utilising own networks (locally and internationally).
- Manage investor relations function.
- Serve as company’s representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Oversee and deliver recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financials, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction.
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors.
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines.
- Assess clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Monitor clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
- Strong knowledge of accounting, finance, reporting, budgeting, business operations and strategic planning.
- Knowledge of accounting and financial packages software.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
- Long range financial and/or operations planning experience.
- Should have and/or be able to raise at least one million dollars.
Method of Application
Candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About FleetPartners Leasing LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Finance & Administration Manager - Ikorodu Business Unit at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Billing Officer at Sellafield Energy
- Accountant at Willco
- Accountant at Nicole Sinclair Consulting
- Associate Development Coordination Officer, Partnerships and Development Finance at UNODC - The United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Deputy Finance Manager at The Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development (ACTED)
- Finance Officer at Oxfam
- Grants Assistant at Creative Associates International