Principal, Technical Professional-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 17 September, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton Energy Services
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited - In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
Principal, Technical Professional-Cementing
Job Ref No.: K940/ESG/19
- Under broad direction, working closely with Business Development, matches Halliburton’s technical, commercial and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of customer’s business and technical issues and drivers, effective delivery of technical sales presentations, and developing and maintaining personal relationships to effectively sell tailored cement solutions.
- Liaises with customers on technical issues, including performance review and process Improvements to better support the needs of the customer.
- Prepares tender submissions and develops Performance Optimization Plans (POP) for each customer, including the deployment of new technology and processes.
- Is responsible for selling, and ensuring the cementing team also sells, the new technology and processes identified in the POP plans to maximize profitability and/or market share.
- In accordance with Halliburton’s Management System and the Cementing strategy, provides cementing job designs for complex Isolation problems, operational expertise, and post job analysis to customers in designated area.
- Ensures improvements identified from previous jobs are implemented and learning shared with the cementing team and advertises successes by writing, publishing and presenting case histories and industry papers (for example SPE).
- Collaborating with customer office based drilling and/or production engineers, tailors barrier solutions to meet their requirements and Halliburton’s commercial expectations, considering both the price of the solution to the customer, including consideration for solutions and pricing offered by competitors, as well as the total cost to Halliburton to deliver it.
- Performs technical investigations of irregular jobs and initiates, reviews, and closes CPls (Correction, Prevention, Improvement) pertaining to job design and technology.
- Assists PSL managers, using available performance metrics, to identify ways to improve materials, equipment and personnel utilization, reduce costs and increase service efficiency.
- Recruits technical staff.
- Establishes development plans for the cementing technical team.
- Mentors junior members of the cementing team, ensuring they follow their development plans.
- Communicates and manages the implementation of applicable PSL / Regional initiatives.
- Performs applicable performance and competency assessments and disciplinary activities as necessary up to and including termination proceedings with collaboration from Human Resources.
- With minimal supervision, independently applies advanced engineering techniques, makes decisions on engineering problems and methods, and represents the organization to resolve important questions or to negotiate with key engineers and officials of other organizations.
- At this level, individuals will have demonstrated creativity, foresight,and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems in the most efficient and economical manner.
- They will be expected to contribute to inventions, patents, and new designs or techniques which lead to improved services to our customers.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline required.
- Requires 4 years experience in cementing and requires completion of the required cementing competencies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the "Job Title and the Reference Number" of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Recent Jobs from Halliburton Energy Services
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Service Leader-Coiled Tubing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Services Advisor at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Geosteering, II at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional-Directional Drilling, I at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Advisor - Completions at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor III - Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader-Cementing at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional-Completions, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Technical Professional - Reservior Evaluation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Leader, Senior at Halliburton Energy Services
- Manager, Country/Area Reliability at Halliburton Energy Services
- Account Representative, Business Development at Halliburton Energy Services
- Field Professional, General-Logging & Perforation at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Leader - Completion Tools at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Coordinator at Halliburton Energy Services
- Country/Area PSL Service Manager at Halliburton Energy Services
- Project Manager - Pipeline & Process Services, Principal at Halliburton Energy Services
- Service Supervisor II-Slickline at Halliburton Energy Services
- Know More About Halliburton Energy ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Cost Estimator/Planning Executive at Superflux International Limited
- Assemble Production (APD) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Electrical/ Instrumentation at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Construction/Fab Yard at SYOJ Consulting & Management Services
- Equipment Supervisor at Transsion Holdings
- Principal Material Control (PMC) Senior Specialist at Transsion Holdings
- Quality Control (QC) Supervisor at Transsion Holdings