Customer Address Verification Officer at Polaris Digitech limited
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: 13 September, 2019
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Polaris Digitech limited
Polaris Digitech Limited is a dominant Pan-African Location Intelligence firm, providing data, software and decision support services to fulfill its client’s strategies and management needs through the development and deployment of Geographic Information Systems (GIS). Professionals in the fields of Geographic Information, Geography, Information Technology, Geomatics, Surveying and Remote Sensing work in a highly technological enabling environment to achieve its objectives.
Customer Address Verification Officer
- Verification of expected customer’s addresses using an installed Application (AMP)
- Submission of verified customer’s addresses within the stipulated turnaround time (TAT)
- Ensure accurate data on customer addresses verified.
- Minimum of an OND in any discipline or its equivalent
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Lagos road network
- Must possess an Android phone and ability to use effectively
- Possession of a motorbike and ability to ride is an added advantage
- Note: The role involves traveling if need arises.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using "Customer Address Verification Officer" and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Know More About Polaris Digitech limitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Apata & Ascott Limited
- Adhoc Data Entry Officer at Padoserve Limited
- Coordinator, System Administration at eHealth Systems Africa
- Research/Facilitator at Proxynet Communications Limited
- Graphic Artist at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Intern, Laboratory at eHealth Systems Africa
- Technical Product Manager at Riby Finance
- NOC Support Engineer at Main One Cable