Company Secretary/Legal Adviser at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 3 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Company Secretary/Legal Adviser
- Provide proactive and efficient legal advice/opinion to support the corporate and operational business functions on contractual, financial, tax and regulatory matters affecting the company.
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts and other documents required by the business functions.
- Provide efficient legal support to the technical and operations aspects of the business, as required.
- Provide support to business functions and project teams in conducting due diligence on all transactions that portend legal, commercial and or reputational risks.
- Advise relevant stakeholders on dispute resolution issues and support them through the entire resolution process.
- Provide legal advice on contractual and regulatory compliance in all functions, ensuring that material risks have remedial plans and are integrated into the corporate risk management system.
- Provide efficient Secretariat support to the Company, including without limitation, maintaining accurate and up-to-date incorporation/regulatory documents, preparing for Board meetings, taking accurate Minutes of meetings, including regulatory compliance/advisory.
- Provide support in preparing all necessary documentation and give guidance in order to secure appropriate regulatory approval for various projects and acquisitions.
- A Degree in Law is required.
- Must be qualified to practice as a lawyer in Nigeria and a member of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- An MBA, a Master's degree, other professional qualifications such ACA, ACCA, ICSA, ACIT, etc. will be an added advantage.
- Possess a broad skill set in corporate law, finance, governance, strategy and company secretarial practice
- At least 5 years post-call experience in an international commercial law firm or similar post-call experience with a mid-sized or major E&P company.
- Ample litigation experience will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years working experience with an International Oil & Gas firm or company.
- Experience with corporate and operational regulatory compliance in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Judicial & Legal, Legal Contract, Ms Office Packages, Secretarial, B.Sc, Legal Counsel, Secretary, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Sales Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Know More About Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Legal Associate at Jade & Stone Solicitors
- Real Estate Lawyer at Allied Computers Limited
- Lawyer at FEZ Consultants
- Associate at Oyewole & Adesina
- Legal Officer at Tenece Professional Services Limited
- Compliance Attorney at Transsnet Financial
- Graduate Internship Programme at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Female Personal Assistant at Willers Solutions