Graduate Analyst at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: 30 September, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
- B.Sc. Holders with a minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience.
- Relevant experience of data entry
- Strong analytical skills and good interpersonal skills;
- Ability to deliver excellent results both working independently and as part of a team
- Good communication, presentation, analytical, and reporting skills;
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: email@example.com using "Graduate Analyst" as subject of the email.
- Know More About MKOBO Microfinance BankSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Youth Corper- Customer Support at ETX-NG (Electronic Transcripts and Documents Exchange in Nigeria)
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Management Graduate Trainee (Restaurant Manager, Assistant Restaurant Manager, Shift Manager) at Food Concepts Plc
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial