Business Risk & Assurance Manager at Workforce Management Centre
Posted on: 2 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Business Risk & Assurance Manager
- The Business Risk and Assurance Manager will be responsible for providing support in the development and maintenance of a robust Group Wide Risk Management Framework and establish effective Business Continuity arrangements across the Organisation.
- The job holder will also be responsible for providing oversight and reporting of Business Risk, Assurance and Compliance activities across the Organisation.
- Internal Quality Audit of LOBs and AOBs. This includes fixed assets, audit, payroll/staff audit, information system audit.
- Monthly Management Account and Bank Reconciliation Review
- Budgetary Control and Monitoring including prepayment review and enforcement of procurement policy
- Maintain Risk Management policy and ensure that this is embedded in core processes and individual roles within the company.
- Serve as an independent Quality Management System auditor
- Provide Client success assurance services for the organization
- Cost containment and plugging of leakages
- Policies and procedures development.
- Providing advisory and consulting services to the LOBs and AOBs.
- Enforcing compliance with management policies and external regulations i.e. HR policy, IT policy etc.
- Supervision of Compliance and Internal Control officers’ activities.
- Interfacing with key external stakeholders.
- Creating risk awareness amongst staff by providing support and training within the company.
- Creating business continuity and risk countermeasure plans to mitigate risks.
- Suggesting recommendations to improve the Internal Control System.
- Attend to other functions as may be required by the Executive Chairman
- Embed risk management into organisational strategies
- Monitor and apply relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the organisational benefits of a robust Risk Management Framework
- Financial acumen and commercial awareness
- Analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Good knowledge of business continuity management, corporate governance, operational and technology risk.
- Numerical skills and the ability to evaluate costs
- Ability to understand broad business issues
- Problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Planning and organizational skills
- Negotiation skills and ability
- Ability to work independently using own initiative and as part of a team
- Strategic thinking capability
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Recent Jobs from Workforce Management Centre
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- SEO Specialist at Workforce Management Centre
- Data Analyst at Workforce Management Centre
- Graphic Designer at Workforce Management Centre
- Social Media Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Content Specialist at Workforce Management Centre
- Project Management Support Officer at Workforce Management Centre
- Recruitment Specialist at Workforce Management Centre
- Managing Editor at Workforce Management Centre
- Business Development Director at Workforce Management Centre
- Head, Strategic Events and Conferences at Workforce Management Centre
- Technical Recruiter at Workforce Management Centre
- Head, Human Resources at Workforce Management Centre
- Learning and Development Manager at Workforce Management Centre
- Head of Strategic Growth and Partnership at Workforce Management Centre
- Know More About Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Account Officer at Ashton & Dave Travels
- Finance Manager at Creative Associates International
- Experienced Agency Accountant at Global Axis Exchange
- Accountant at SPM Professionals Limited
- Chief Investment Officer at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Collection Officer at Transsnet Financial
- Total Young Graduate Programme (YGP) at TOTAL
- Accountant at Creative Associates International