Research Manager at CoAmana Market Limited
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at CoAmana Market Limited
CoAmana Market Limited is a social enterprise that is focused on developing social and technological solutions that support development in low income and low literate communities in Nigeria.
- Coordinating the selection and identification of the beneficiaries.
- Monitoring activities and communication with counterparts involved in project preparation, implementation and evaluation.
- Selecting the appropriate research methodology and supporting techniques to meet a defined research objective.
- Responsible for field administrative functions, including operations, management, process improvement, identifying various issues and developing strategic plans.
- Conducting rigorous research to develop training materials.
- Must have a degree in Economics, Agriculture, Development or related fields.
- Must be familiar with North Central and North Western Nigeria.
- Must be willing to travel across Northern Nigeria to engage with MSMEs and Farmers.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge on MSMEs and farmers.
- Must be based in Abuja or willing to move to Abuja.
N90,000 to N135,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to CoAmana Market Limited career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- Know More About CoAmana Market LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Data Analyst at Beacongate Limited
- Manager, Data Science at Nielsen Company
- Senior Data Analyst at Konga Online Shopping Limited
- Analyst at Busara Center for Behavioral Economics
- Data Analyst at DynamicPlus Advisory
- Research Manager, Nigeria at Innovations for Poverty Action (IPA)
- Economics & Demography Intern at Helpman Associates
- Research Intern at Helpman Associates