Executive Assistant at Amazuma Services Limited
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: 15 September, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Amazuma Services Limited
Amazuma Services Limited is a medium telecommunications engineering and oil and gas servicing company committed to providing zero down time on telecommunications facilities and network transmission.
- Assist Executives daily: schedule meetings, organize projects, provide administrative support to the organization’s executive team. Ensure Executives are prepared for all meetings and logistics are arranged to optimize time.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Perform administrative duties and functions requiring confidentiality, initiative, and sound decision-making.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate meetings and all associated logistics, department and off-site meetings, external group other events.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Executives and process expense reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documentation.
- Provide administrative assistance for the office to include filing, scanning, drafting letters, data entry and other duties.
- Assist with preparing and processing reports.
- Establish hard copy and electronic files as required.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor's degree.
- Preferred Experience: 3+ or more years relevant administrative experience in an executive support/role at a high corporate level. Prior C-suite support is preferred.
- Prioritizes tasks and meets deadlines with minimal supervision. Strong problem solving.
- Independently explores and learns about the company, the role and how to get things done in a complex environment.
- Strong team player. Collaborates well with other staff. Willing to chip in and help in other areas.
- Experience and skill creating and organizing presentations and reporting for executive audience.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to stay on top of time sensitive projects and urgent requests, requiring a high level of flexibility and ability to execute quickly.
- Thinks ahead, minimizing potential problems. Proactive in identifying areas to improve.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates openly and directly. Adjusts communication to level of audience. Responds professionally.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and technical material.
- Ability to work efficiently and handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently, in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient PC skills to include Microsoft applications Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and other business enterprise systems
- Takes initiative to learn new systems and stay current in area of expertise.
- Knowledge of general office procedures e.g., filing, correspondence, scheduling, expenses, calendar
- Must be neat.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
- Recent Jobs from Amazuma Services Limited
- View jobs posted the same day by this employer in a single thread »
- Accountant at Amazuma Services Limited
- Know More About Amazuma Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR/Admin Manager at Masters Ville Children School
- PA to the School Head at Masters Ville Children School
- Managing Director at KPMG
- Secretary at RoVedana
- Operations Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Front Desk Officer at SPM Professionals Limited
- Administrative Assistant at Willers Solutions
- Assistant Programmes Officer at Brainy Educare Services