Learning & Development Manager at GUS Consulting
Posted on: 30 August, 2019
Deadline: 20 September, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GUS Consulting
GUS Consulting Limited - Our client, an E&P company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Learning & Development Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing a continuous performance improvement culture and behavioural change across the business by positioning Training and Development as a strategic tool to achieving overall business strategy.
- Responsible for assessing the training needs of the company
- Draft an effective training strategy and develop the company’s training department
- Implement the performance management system including providing training on the use of performance management tools to all staff to achieve common understanding
- Develop and manage annual training and development plans and budget, tailored to employee and organizations needs as well as specific ITF requirements
- Co-ordinate the development of organized learning programmes, training materials/ manuals and other logistics for in-house courses and training as well as administration of induction, coaching and mentorship programme for new joiners
- Manage Training delivery and conduct post-training assessments to evaluate effectiveness of trainings and provide recommendations for improvement
- Effectively liaise with external training/professional bodies and draft various business strategies and initiatives to create competitive market share via market analysis, exhibitions etc.
- Prepare periodic and adhoc reports on all performance management and training activities for review by the Head HR.
- Develop and manage a strong training team (i.e. hires trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, etc.) ensuring that appropriate subject knowledge and skills are developed within each individual.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc. Human Relations or equivalent, MSc. in Human Resources and any training related course
- 5 years’ experience designing and creating corporate training
- 5 years’ experience conducting training for end users and Management
- 5 years’ experience managing functional and technical teams
- Human Resources Capacity
- Ethical Conduct
- Strategic thinking
- Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Communications Proficiency
- Presentation skills.
Method of Application
Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Know More About GUS ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Talent Development Manager at Genesis Group
- Manager, HR Operations & Performance Management at Genesis Group
- HR Advisor - Cinemas (South) at Genesis Group
- HR Officer at Genesis Group
- Human Resources Assistant at Enabled Solutions
- Recruitment Consultant at Fadac Resources
- Human Resources Manager at HT-Limited
- HR & Admin Officer at Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd